Sporting Equals now recruiting inaugural Youth Panel
Diversity campaign body Sporting Equals is actively recruiting for its inaugural Youth Panel.
Sporting Equals is an independent body that works to promote ethnic diversity across sport and physical activity. It was first set up in 1998 by Sport England and the Commission for Racial Equality, and empowers individuals and communities, helps increase participation, identifies new talent, and as a result improves health and lifestyles. Their new Youth Panel is therefore key to bringing young people’s voices and views into the race equality, inclusion in sport and physical activity conversation.
Want to join Sporting Equals’ Youth Panel?
Sporting Equals are looking for young people who:
- Aged between 18 – 25 and live in the UK
- Interested in learning more about how a sports equality charity is run
- Like thinking about the big picture, rather than the small details
- Have an understanding of race equality
- A great team player, encouraging others to have a voice
- Are confident to speak their mind and represent others views
- Driven to make a difference and committed to volunteering
- Believe in Sporting Equals’ vision and mission
How to get involved
Sporting Equals would love to hear from you, so if you’d like to apply or if you know someone who fits the bill, spread the word!
Find out more about what’s involved by downloading the information pack.
Please complete the application form online, and if you would prefer to film the answers to your statement, you can send a wetransfer.com link to: firstname.lastname@example.org