Job Vacancy – Research and Insight Analyst
Do you have a natural curiosity for information?
Are you keen to get underneath the surface to really understand?
And are you passionate about driving change?
Our new role of Research and Insight Analyst could be the answer.
Job Title: Research and Insight Analyst
Salary Range: £22,000 – £26,000
Location: Lilleshall National Sports Centre
As part of our growing Business Development & Innovation Team, focused on enhancing existing and developing new commercial partnerships & opportunities, you will support Archery GB in the area of insight, particularly targeted around understanding our members motivations, needs and behaviours and measuring the impact our interventions are having within the sport of Archery.
With the passion and ability to lead the analysis and communication of data insights across our business, you will inform, influence and guide our critical programmes towards achieving our strategic objectives.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Using analysis, presentation and a critical thinking approach to data to provide recommendations for strategic decision making.
- Developing and shaping insight strategies to inform and influence AGB activity
- Creating and utilising research tools and inputs to capture information e.g. survey questionnaires, focus groups, in depth interviews.
- Working with teams across the organisation to ensure adherence to data compliance and providing relevant advice and training to colleagues and stakeholders.
- Building and managing relationships with external stakeholders and agencies, using them to provide insight and support related activities in line with the long-term objectives.
- Managing and monitoring budget income and expenditure related to data, insight and evaluation programmes of work.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- a Diploma or Degree in a subject where skills in analysis, insight or research were essential
- the ability to analyse and draw conclusions from complex sets of data.
- well-developed critical thinking skills
- experience of collaborating across teams to explore and identify solutions
- proven ability in managing projects from end to end
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- strong IT skills : Excel, Word, Acrobat, Powerpoint
- the ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment, remain positive and focused and be a champion for change
- ideally to have experience of working with external research agencies
Above all, we want to hear from people who are excited about making a positive contribution to the development of our sport and who bring new ideas and insight. If you think you have the suitable skills and attributes for this role then we would like to hear from you.
We positively welcome applications from people from diverse backgrounds.
Job description and Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form are available for download below.
How to apply
To apply, please email your CV and a covering letter to Susan.Walford@archerygb.org
Your covering letter (1 page only) should address the following: How your experience, skills and knowledge equip you to shape and develop the role of Research and Insight Analyst at Archery GB.
We invite all applicants to complete our Equal Opportunities monitoring process to enable us to ensure the effectiveness of our approach to equality. Please use the link to access our monitoring form and return a copy with your application. This will be used for monitoring purposes only.
Postal applications should be sent to Susan Walford, Archery GB, Lilleshall National Sports Centre, Newport, Shropshire, TF10 9AT
Closing date for applications: 15 Feb 2019
Interview date: 28 Feb 2019
Archery GB is an equal opportunities employer