Develop your skills!
Want to be the very best that you can be? Then why not join one of our autumn and winter training courses for archers, coaches, clubs and officials. The programme covers a wide range of topics, which includes developing your technique, tournament strategies, recurve tuning and set-up, and Performance Archery with Richard Priestman. For clubs and officials, courses cover coach development, Ianseo training, along with judge and club development seminars.
Autumn and winter programme
- Saturday 29 September: 9am–5pm, Gloucestershire Club Workshop
- Saturday 6 October: 9am–5pm, Ianseo Training
- Saturday 13 October: 9am–5pm, Youth and Candidate Judge Seminar
- Saturday 13 October: 10am–3pm, Open Day for Prospective Coach Trainers
- Sunday 14 October: 9am–5pm, Regional Judge Seminar
- Saturday 20 October: 10am-6pm, Introduction to the Technical Framework for archers and coaches
- Sunday 21 October: 10am-6pm, Tournament Performance and Strategies for archers and coaches
- Saturday 27 October: 10am-6pm, Recurve Tuning and Set-up for archers and coaches
- Saturday 17 November: ontarget Community Clubs Seminar
- Sunday 18 November: 10am-6pm, Introduction to the Technical Framework for archers and coaches
- Saturday 24 November: TBC Performance Archery with Richard Priestman, National Coach
- Sunday 25 November: TBC Performance Coaching with Richard Priestman, National Coach
- Tuesday 4 December: 7pm-8pm, Funding webinarSaturday 8 December: 10am – 4pm ontarget Young People and Performance Clubs Seminar
For more information and full descriptions of each course please download the brochure.
Don’t miss the next Personal Performance Course
Any Archery GB member who has been shooting for at least six months can join our three-day Personal Performance Courses. They cover recurve, compound and longbows and, in that time, you will find out all about shooting form, equipment set-up, elite training programmes, tuning, mental training, exercise and nutrition. And all the training will be tailored to each individual’s needs.
The next course date is: 19-22 October 2018 Cost: £395 per person which includes the course, accommodation and food.
You can find out more about the personal performance course and sign up here.