Competition Review Closing Soon
Have you had your say ?
We’ve had a huge response to the competition review survey and with just two weeks until it closes we’d still like to hear from as many people as possible.
If you’d like to take part in the survey please follow the link below:
What have we been doing
Our in-depth consultation with members has gathered insight from an online survey which has received 1,500 responses. The team have attended 11 workshops which have covered 2,000 miles, directly engaging with 160 members.
Archery GB Competitions Manager Jon Nott has produced a slide deck with an update from the workshops, which available to download below.
The key themes have included but are not limited to:
- The provision of competitions where families can compete together
- Entry level competitions for novices
- A national scheme to help people shoot longer distances
- An improved calendar of events which is easier to understand
- Coaches to promote competitions and signpost people to the most appropriate competition for their ability
- Better promotion of all types of archery
Once we have reviewed all the insight we will feedback to the attendees and contributors to the review. Share feedback with the Sport Team Strategic Advisory Group and the AGM in April before publishing the findings to the wider membership.
We aim to pull together the strategy over the summer months with the view to sharing the strategy and gaining feedback in another set of interactive workshops towards the end of next year.
If you have any questions then please contact email@example.com