Archery GB announces new workshop dates
This autumn Archery GB will be delivering a number of club workshops across the country - so book now to make sure you secure your place.
They are open to all club volunteers, providing opportunities to share examples of good practice and network with other clubs. They include Ianseo training and club workshops, plus a funding webinar, as well as seminars, training and exams for judges.
Feedback from previous club development workshops has been really positive ‘’Very welcoming, enthusiastic presenters, relaxed atmosphere and interesting sessions delivered’’.
Interested? You can find out everything you need to know, including costs and venues, by logging into the Members’ Portal.
The dates are:
- Saturday 19 October, club workshop (south west), 9.30am-5pm
- Saturday 26 October, Ianseo training, 9am-5pm
- Saturday 9 & Sunday 10 November, Adaptive Devices, 9am-5pm
- Tuesday 12 November, funding webinar
- Saturday 16 November, club workshop (north east) 9.30am-5pm
- Saturday 7 December, Shot execution and learning the technical framework 9am-5pm
Please show your interest in the Ianseo training opportunities by completing this Expression of Interest form This will help us confirm the date and venue, according to the demand.
You can find out more plus a link to register for the funding webinar here.
If you have any issues, please call us on 01952 951703 and one of the team will be able to help.
More information on the adaptive devices workshop and shot execution workshop can be downloaded below.