All Senior Recurve and Compound National Rankings will be published on this page and will be updated on a fortnightly basis from mid-April.
Senior Recurve and Compound Rankings
To help to avoid any confusion each fortnightly update will carry both a date and a version number.
Points to bear in mind when viewing the rankings:
- Only one result is required to qualify for the National Rankings.
- If an archer shoots more than five events, only their five highest sets of points will be used.
- Ranking points will expire 12 months after they were gained.
- Being a rolling ranking, positions will change as more results are received, until the final ranking on 6 October.
- All efforts have been made to ensure the rankings include all up to date submitted results.
- All queries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org and should include shoot attendance and scores.
Please see our example of how points are worked out at Tier 2 events if you are unsure.
Link to example scoring
Link to 2019 Senior Recurve and Compound Ranking Rules
The 2019 Rankings are available to download below.
Any queries please email email@example.com
Longbow and Barebow Rankings
Following the success of the longbow and barebow rankings last year, sponsored by the Longbow Shop, we are delighted to be continuing our partnership with Barry Du-Crow, Paul Gregory and Nick Hayball of Ranking Solutions.
To obtain a National Ranking, longbow and barebow archers need to have competed at the following events:
- 2 x Record Status WA 1440 rounds
- 2 x 70m Rounds
- 1 x Record Status York/Hereford round
All scores must have been shot at UK or World Record Status tournaments between 1 March 2019 and 1 October 2019. To find out more about the Longbow and Barebow rankings please click here.
For Juniors the process will remain unchanged for 2019. If you would like to be included in the Archery GB National Junior Rankings then please submit your scores using the form below. Rankings must be submitted by 19 October 2019 and the results will be published as soon as possible thereafter.
Please complete the form below and send to Junior Rankings c/o Archery GB, Lilleshall National Sports Centre, Newport, Shropshire, TF10 9AT, by 19 October 2019.
National Rankings 2018
The Final rankings for 2018 are available to download below.
Any questions or problems regarding rankings please email: firstname.lastname@example.org