Archery GB National Tour
Welcome to the home of the Archery GB National Tour.
The 2019 National Tour dates have been announced – along with the all-important entry dates.
Next year’s final will be held on 28-29 September at the prestigious Caldicott Castle, South Wales and the stages leading up to it are:
- Stage 1: Bucks or Bounty, 4 May. Lilleshall main field. Entries open on 10 January.
- Stages 2 and 3: Surrey Archery Weekend, 13-14 July. Tolworth Sports Ground. Entries open on 28 February.
- Stage 4: Bowmen of Glen, 20 July compounds, 21 July recurves. Newham Lane. Entries open on 21 March.
- Stage 5: Barnsley Archery Club, 17 August compounds, 18 August recurves. Barnsley RUFC grounds. Entries open on 18 April.
- Stage 6: City of Belfast, 24 August. Malone Rugby Club. Entries open on 25 April.
- Stage 7: Old Basing Archers Siege Shoot, 7 September. Recreation Ground. Entries open on 9 May.
All stages will open for entry at 7pm on Thursdays on the Archery GB members portal. The top 30 archers from the 2018 Archery GB Rankings will be allowed to enter seven days before the advertised entry date.
We also have something new for 2019: Tier 2+ events. These are on the second day of the Tier 1 and National Tour events and they are 12 dozen rounds either Double 70m/50m or 1440 rounds. Tier 2+ events will receive double Tier 3 event points.
If you are thinking about entering but are worried about finding somewhere to stay close to the venues, we can help. An interactive map provided by HotelMap, shows live booking information for hotels including, for example, Premier Inn, Travelodge, Holiday Inn and Ibis. Please note that any bookings made via HotelMap are done so at your discretion. Click on the links below to find out more.
Stages 2 and 3, Tolworth Sports Ground, Surrey
Stage 4, Bowmen of Glen
Stage 5, BRUFC, Shaw Lane, Barnsley S70 6HZ
Stage 6, Malone Rugby Club 6 Gibson Park Ave, Belfast BT6 9GL
Stage 7, Riley Lane, Old Basing, Basingstoke RG24 7DA
The National Tour and Key Event Finals
Archery GB is thrilled to be staging their prestigious National Tour Final at Caldicott Castle in Monmouthshire, South Wales on Saturday 28 & Sunday 29 September, 2019.
The inside of the Castle will be transformed into a head-to-head archery arena, and the event will be run in the same format as the Olympics and Paralympics.
Archery is renowned for its inclusivity and not only will you get to see the country’s finest archers in action but you will get to have a go yourself. There will be music, food and drink, as well as the opportunity to meet your archery heroes.
Caldicott Castle will provide a spectacular setting for this fantastic event, gates open at 10.30am on both days and entrance is free for the whole family.
For more information please click here.
The organisers of the National Tour would once again like to thanks it’s sponsors for their ongoing and valued support.
Follow all the action on Twitter
Archery GB National Series