Coach Trainer Recruitment
There are a wide range of roles that support the delivery of coach education, from tutoring and assessing to verifying and mentoring.
Coach Trainer is an umbrella term used to describe people who are responsible for delivering learning for coaches, for example a tutor, assessor, and quality assurer (also known as verifier).
All of our courses are delivered by approved Coach Trainers. To find out more about what’s involved, the kind of people we need to deliver quality learning, and how we recruitment please read through the guide below.
Have you ever thought about being a Coach Trainer?
Archery GB is committed to creating a culture of equality in our sport, and as part of this we want to create a more diverse workforce.
Are you passionate about learning and coaching, and want to help others succeed? If the answer is yes, come along to our free open day to:
- Meet the Archery GB staff team involved in creating and delivering coaching courses
- Discuss the characteristics of a great Coach Trainer
- Hear from current tutors who excel in this role
- Think about how you would like to develop your career
- Find out about opportunities for support, training and development
- Ask questions and get to know if this role appeals to you
Coach Trainer Open Day
When: Saturday 13 October
Where: Lilleshall National Sports & Conferencing Centre, Shropshire
*Booking details will be available soon*