Archery GB launches support pack for clubs that use school facilities
Archery GB’s club partnerships with school facilities are crucially important – almost a third of clubs use a school facility.
To help our clubs based on school sites return to restricted outdoor shooting, Archery GB has pulled together a package of resources to help clubs communicate with schools, to reassure them that the measures taken to return to the sport are safe and meet government guidelines. The resources available are detailed below:
- A template club letter to send to your school facility
- A template letter to send to your school facility from Archery GB CEO, Neil Armitage
- A case study from City of Norwich Archers who have successfully returned to restricted shooting at their school facility
- AGB risk assessment
- AGB insurance summary
- AGB recommended range layout
- Returning to archery infographic
If you have not already done so, please familiarise yourself with our latest guidance on returning to restricted shooting and ensure that any such return implements these measures and any others you deem necessary for your local environment.
Please scroll down to the Documents section to find the support pack.