Archery GB Job Vacancy – Squad Administration Officer
Archery GB has an exciting opportunity for a Squad Administration Officer to join our successful National Governing Body based at the National Sports & Conferencing Centre at Lilleshall.
Job Title: Squad Administration Officer
Salary Range: Up to £18,000, dependent on experience
Location: Lilleshall National Sports Centre, Newport, Shropshire TF10 9AT
The Squad Administration Officer will be responsible for the delivery of efficient and effective administrative and logistical support to the Olympic and Archery GB funded squads. We are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated communicator who will contribute to the evolution, development and promotion of the sport.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Providing accurate and efficient administration, communication and logistical support to Archery squads
- Planning, booking, and administering of international/national events & training camps
- Working to and maintaining event budgets
We are looking for applicants with:
- A goodlevel of education (A Level standard, level 3 or equivalent)
- Effective IT skills including experience of using MS Office applications including Word, Excel, Access and of creating infographics
- Experience/knowledge of sporting and/or travel industries
- Proven experience of providing excellent administration support
- Strong organisational skills and fine attention to detail
Above all, we want to hear from people who are able to make a positive contribution to our Sport, demonstrating flexibility, adaptability and initiative. If you think you have the skills and attributes for this role then we would like to hear from you.
We positively welcome applications from people from diverse backgrounds.
Further information about Archery GB can be found on our website www.archerygb.org
For more information about the role please download the Job Description below.
How to apply
To apply, please email your CV and a covering letter to Susan.Walford@archerygb.org
Your covering letter (1 page only) should address the following: How your experience, skills and knowledge equip you to excel in the role of Squad Administration Officer.
We invite all applicants to complete our Equal Opportunities monitoring process to enable us to ensure the effectiveness of our approach to equality. Please use the link below to access our monitoring form and return a copy with your application. This will be used for monitoring purposes only.
Closing date for applications: Monday 16 July 2018
Interview date: Thursday 26 July 2018
Archery GB is an equal opportunities employer