We are seeking to recognise and reward those clubs and individuals that have gone beyond the acknowledged responsibilities of a community sports club to promote and grow archery in their communities.
The categories are:
- Young Volunteer of the Year (aged under 25 on 31 August 2015)
- Volunteer of the Year
- ontarget Community Club of the Year
- ontarget Young People Club of the Year
- ontarget Club of the Year
- Partnership Award (nominations will be made by Archery GB and partners)
The deadline for nominations has been extended until 29 February 2016. For further information and to make a nomination click here.
For further information or queries please contact: Arran Coggan (Development Manager - Participation), Archery GB, email: firstname.lastname@example.org , Mobile: 07525 233592.
Archery GB is sponsored by Foresters Friendly Society www.forestersfriendlysociety.co.uk
Follow us on Twitter: @archerygb